which explains what information we collect from you and how we use that information.
What Information We Collect
Information You Give Us
We collect personal information from you in a variety of ways when you interact with our website. Some examples are when you:
● Create a Net-qp.com account;
● Sign up to receive our website's newsletters and/or periodic email notifications with special offers;
● Place an order with us;
● Participate in a contest, sweepstake, giveaway, promotion, or survey; or
● Otherwise submit personal information to us along with any related content of the communication.
Information Automatically Collected
We receive and store certain types of information when you interact with us. Our purpose is to allow the websites to work correctly, to evaluate use of the website, and to support website analytics and marketing campaigns. Some examples include:
- We may collect technical information such as your IP address, your device operating system and browser type, the address of a referring website, if any, and the path you take through our websites. We use this technical information to, among other things, improve our products and services as well as to help us administer our website and diagnose technical problems. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information that does not personally identify you.
- We use “cookies” to recognise you as you use or return to our site. For more information about cookies, please see the section below “Cookies.”
How We Use Your Information
We use your information to offer and provide our products and services and to support our core business functions. These include order or service fulfillment, internal business processes, marketing, authentication, loss and fraud prevention, public safety and legal functions. Some examples include:
● To fulfill your requests for products and services and communicate with you about those requests;
● To register and service your account;
● To administer surveys, sweepstakes, contests, giveaways and promotions;
● To provide customer service and alert you to product information;
● To help us improve and customise our product and service offerings, websites, and advertising;
● To send you information about our products, services, and promotions; and
● To protect the security or integrity of our websites and our business.
How We Protect Your Information
To protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control we have implemented security measures on our website.
When you place orders or access your account information, a secure server is employed. All information you input is encrypted by the secure server layer (SSL) before it is sent to us and all the customer data we collect is similarly protected against unauthorised access.
Net-qp.com cannot be and is not responsible for unauthorised access to information by hackers or others who have obtained such access through illegal measures.
“Phishing” is a scam designed to steal your personal information. If you receive an e-mail that looks like it might be from Net-qp.com asking for your personal information, do not respond. Net-qp.com would not request your password, user name, credit card information, or other personal information through e-mail.
How We Share Your Information
Within Our Corporate Group
Net-qp.com may share your personal information with other companies in our corporate group.
Legal Requirements and Protection of Our Company and Others
Net-qp.com may also share your personal information for the following limited purposes:
１.Comply with the law or with legal process, or with requests from law enforcement authorities;
２.Protect and defend our rights and property;
３.Protect our customers or users from misuse or unauthorised use of the Net-qp.com website; or
４.Protect the personal safety or property of our customers or the public.
● Delivering content relevant to your interests, including advertisements, on Net-qp.com, sites operated;
by other companies within our corporate group, and third-party sites;
● Keeping track of your specified preferences;
● Conducting research and diagnostics to improve Net-qp.com’s content, products and services;
● Preventing fraudulent activities; and
● Improving security.
The “Settings,” “Privacy” or other features on most browsers will enable you to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and to disable cookies altogether. If you have set your browser to reject cookies, you can still use our site, although you may need to re-enter information that would normally be obtained from the cookie.Third-Party Cookies
Links to Other Websites
The Net-qp.com website may have buttons, plugins and log-in interfaces from sites operated by third parties, as well as links and other connections to those sites. We refer to these buttons, plugins, login interfaces, links and other connections as “Links.” Links may include content from third-party sites that is framed within our website, such as the “Find us on Facebook” social plugin. If you click on a Link or input information in a framed Link on our site, those third parties may receive information about you. As a result, you may wish to review the privacy policies of those third parties to understand how such information is collected and used.If you click on or input information through certain Links on our website, we may have access to information related to your account with third–party site. This may include your profile information and privacy settings for that site.While Net-qp.com encourages third parties with Links on our site to follow appropriate privacy standards and policies, we are not responsible for the actions of those parties, the content of their websites or any products or services they may offer.
Comments, Reviews, and Other Information
Japanese Version Prevails
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us at email@example.com, or by mail at the address below:
QP Co., Ltd.,
OSAKA, Osaka JAPAN 546-0022